The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in insuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.
Billing Policy Effective September 1, 2014
- There will be at least a $100 dollar cancellation fee or any session canceled without 24 hour notification or when there is no call to cancel session.
- The session will be charged to your credit card on file or will be due within 7 days of the schedule appointment.
- All phone calls that are over 15 minutes will be billed at $75 per 30 minutes.
- Please note, that I cannot bill insurance for canceled visits or phone sessions.